Sunday, March 17, 2013

Challenge #104 "Check us out" Plaid, Gingham or Checkered


Entry for Art Impressions Challenge #104 - "Check us out"

Plaid, Gingham or Checkered

Image stamp by Art Impressions - Edna Soaking
Text stamp by javajoanne on eBay
Spellbinders dies
Image colored with Spectrum Noir markers
Bubbles spritzed with Goosebumps Shimmer Texture Spray
Bubbles enhanced with Liquid Pearls White Opal
(Unfortunately,  I was unable to photograph the shimmer.)
Sequins & Eyelets by Eyelet Outlet

I LOVE Art Impressions stamps!!!
Edna (sometimes I call her Edith :)) was my first stamp

1 comment:

  1. Oh how CUTE!! You know after all these years, I still don't own this stamp! What a shame. You picked such a great saying to go with her. Love how you framed her and all the little accents. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week.

    ReplyDelete